Saturday, February 6, 2016

'Infinity Challenge' Introducing my ugly friend: Ryu Junyeol vs Bobby


[Naver: X Sports News] 'Infinity Challenge' Bobby vs Ryu Junyeol, 'Introducing my ugly friend festival 2' casting competition 'close match' 

Bobby was voted amongst Infinity Challenge members as the winner between the two.

--


1. [+5025, -230] I was wondering why Ryu Junyeol wasn't being mentioned ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's not that Bobby and Ryu Junyeol are ugly, they're more like ugly handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+4297, -221] Ryu Junyeol looks handsome when he acts ㅋㅋㅋ Like Benedict Cumberbatch ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2658, -106] I wish they could both come ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2660, -112] Oh, Bobby ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a shame Ryu Junyeol can't come too ㅠ but at least Bobby can!! If only Ryu Junyeol could come too....

5. [+2257, -94] Ryu Junyeol's picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+665, -27] Whenever they do these kinds of shows, guys watching always end up thinking they're better looking than them ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+640, -28] Fans say Bobby is handsome, but I don't know if it's because I'm not a fan of Bobby or Ryu Junyeol, but I guess they're not ugly but more unique looking....They do have a lot of charms though so they're popular 

8. [+556, -16] They're both handsome but ugly but handsome but ugly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're charming ㅠㅠ

9. [+497, -23] Poor Bobby ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny ㅋㅋㅋ Saying they're ugly is going too far ㅋㅋ 

10. [+413, -10] I think both Bobby and Ryu Junyeol look alright though..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅜ

No comments:

Post a Comment