Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hwang Chiyeol impresses on China's 'I Am a Singer'


[Naver: Yonhap News] Hwang Chiyeol: "My goal is to not get eliminated from China's 'I Am a Singer'"

1. [+1430, -36] Hwang Chiyeol's hard work paid off during his time as a no name. I hope he continues to do well.

2. [+1226, -73] From country bumpkin to Chinese star. Life is unpredictable...

3. [+970, -60] The music industry is lacking in real singers these days...I hope he releases a good album soon and crush those '5 second singers' (tn: term for idols)

4. [+858, -30] Where was a gem like Hwang Chiyeol all this time ㅠㅠ I wish him much success! Hwaiting!!

5. [+713, -26] I'll be cheering for you in Korea. Do well.

6. [+132, -9] If it's 1% in viewer ratings in China, that's quite impressive

7. [+118, -9] He's the guy that sang Confession in I Can See Your Voice. I remember how his singing touched me~ I hope he takes the win. I'll be cheering for him.

8. [+107, -6] Hwang Chiyeol benefited the most from I Can See Your Voice

9. [+104, -6] How cool!!!!! Hwang Chiyeol!!!!

10. [+103, -7] It's nice to see him working hard. His parents have such a nice impression I hope things work out for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment