Tuesday, February 2, 2016

'Cheese in the Trap' Moon Jiyoon talks about gaining 10~12 kg for his role as Sangchul



[Naver: Sports Chosun] 'Cheese in the Trap' Moon Jiyoon: "Used to be handsome? Became 107 kg for my role as Sangchul"

1. [+7909, -58] He gained weight for his role...How cool of him

2. [+6504, -39] If I had to pick which actor synchronized the best with their character, it would be Sangchul Sunbae! ㅋㅋ I'm enjoying his acting!!

3. [+5952, -36] He's so annoying in the drama but that means he's just that good at acting

4. [+4618, -27] His annoyingness is just like Sangchul Sunbae ㅎㅎ I guess it's all thanks to his efforts~~ I hope to see good acting from him in the future too

5. [+3904, -31] I didn't know he gained weight for his role. If he puts in this much effort for his other projects, only good things will come to him!

6. [+403, -1] Sangchul is a bit on the chubbier side, but he's not considered ugly. He really captures Sangchul's annoying character well with his expressions and attitude ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+346, -2] Wow, but seriously though, he's so annoying in the drama....He's good at acting ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+297, -2] Whether it be his looks or acting, he's just Sangchul Sunbae!!!!! He's so spiteful

9. [+288, -3] I knew he was skinnier before but he's so cool, jjang!!!

10. [+285, -4] Even though he gained weight, his looks aren't buried...I hope to see him secure himself more as an actor

No comments:

Post a Comment