Thursday, February 4, 2016

Cao Lu confirmed for Real Men female special


[Naver: OSEN] Cao Lu got her wish..confirmed for 'Real Men' female special

1. [+933, -94] Cast someone at least like Park Narae, she'll guarantee viewer ratings...

2. [+577, -39] I think for foreigners...Cao Lu alone would be enough

3. [+397, -41] Where has Cao Lu been this whole time? She was awesome in Radio Star. I became a fan instantly. Korea's not an easy environment for foreigners to gain popularity but I think Cao Lu's bright and positive attitude will drive her to success. I hope that will be the case. Do your best and I'll see you in the female special.

4. [+228, -38] Hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do your best!!

5. [+127, -11] Oh ㅋㅋ Cao Lu hwaiting

6. [+19, -1] It was so funny when she was crying and talking about Kim Gura's chin.

7. [+16, -1] She's going during the cold season out of all times... ㅋㅋㅋ It sounds fun. Hwaiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment