Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Webtoon adaptations the answer to tvN dramas' success?




[Naver: OSEN] 'Cheese in the Trap and Misaeng' Why are webtoons the answer to tvN?

1. [+1141, -22] I worried a lot about Cheese in the Trap but as a fan of the webtoon, I'm so satisfied. ㅋㅋ I like everything from the casting, directing, acting, and music ㅋㅋ I'm so thankful that Park Haejin was able to synchronize 300% with Yoo Jung which is the crucial factor of the webtoon ㅠㅠ

2. [+783, -8] 60 minutes feels like 15 minutes watching this drama. It's the first drama for me that I feel like time flies while watching

3. [+532, -7] It was so hard waiting for 11 yesterday. When it ended, I rewatched it and it already became 2 ㅠㅠ I'm just a huge fan is all ㅠㅠ

4. [+412, -6] Cheese in the Trap is so fun!

5. [+345, -4] Cheese in the Trap is freaking fun. I keep waiting for Mondays ㅜ.ㅜ

6. [+77, -0] It's not doing well because it's a webtoon adaptation but more so because the casting, directing, and acting does the webtoon justice

7. [+67, -1] It's such a relief it didn't go towards a public channel. I don't even want to think about what it would be like if it did.

8. [+58, -1] Honestly, it's way better than I expected so I'm so happy ㅠ The webtoon is fun too but I love the drama as well ㅠㅠ

9. [+55, -0] I think it's the difference between public and cable channels... Cable channel dramas have more freedom so they're able to express things that are not getting across in public channel dramas

10. [+54, -0] Seo Kangjun and Kim Goeun are better than I expected. Their visuals are heart fluttering, they act well, they're adorable, they're freaking crazy ㅋㅋ And as expected, Park Haejin matches his role so well ㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment