Sunday, January 10, 2016
The entertainment industry taking more legal measures on haters
[Naver: OSEN] No more letting them get away with it, the entertainment industry shows their power over haters
1. [+482, -21] Haters not only surpass constructive criticism by leaving blatant unwarranted hate, but they even leave disgusting comments that are sexual and about the celebrity's parents as well...I heard when they arrest them, they mostly turn out to be working people or housewives. I don't get why they release their stress in that manner... Leaving hate comments is a type of obsession.
2. [+332, -14] People who leave severe hate comments should get sued;
3. [+264, -15] Haters should be dealt with firmly. No one deserves to get hurt. They should be fined as well.
4. [+241, -13] I'm really curious as to how haters justify their comments. Constructive criticism is good but unnecessary hate and sexual jokes shouldn't happen.
5. [+264, -43] It's hateful when celebrities sue commenters when they did something to deserve the hate, but the haters that leave mean comments out of pure malice should get sued.
6. [+64, -2] Journalists who lay the foundation for hate comments should get punished as well.
7. [+40, -2] I don't see anything wrong with constructive criticism, but people who make family jokes, sexual jokes, and swear harshly shouldn't be left getting away with it.
8. [+32, -1] There shouldn't be people dying because of hater comments
9. [+29, -1] Crazy bastards that leave hate comments should get charged. If you let them get away with it, then their hating will only get worse.
10. [+26, -0] There's nothing more offensive than leaving hate anonymously on the Internet. They need to have a criminal record for them to wake up. tsk tsk