Wednesday, January 20, 2016

[Pann] Why you should sleep early on January 20th




The reason you need to sleep early tonight

Every year on January 20th is Saint Agnes' Eve, a day when your husband from the future comes to your dream.

It's the the night passing into the 21st
If you fall asleep before 12AM on the 20th and shower they say you can see your future husband


--


[Nate: Pann] Hul, this is crazy

1. [+62, -1] A child and husband appeared in my dream last year and both of their faces had a question mark ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+59, -1] Fuck, Kim Gura's son came in my dream last year ㅠㅠㅜ

3. [+54, -2]  If a distinct face appears in your dream it's not your fated husband. The face should be kind of vague for it to be real. To the person who commented about seeing Kim Gura's son, there's no need to feel hopeless ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+19, -1] It's the night passing from the 20th to the 21st^^ So it's tonight ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+18, -0] Fuck, Kim Jongeun came in my dream. I'm fucked.

6. [+17, -2] .....Why does it have to be today, fuck. I need to watch the Golden Disk Awards today though..?

7. [+11, -1] Am I an idiot....It's 1:17 right now but I thought it was January 17th so I was confused because the post says it's on the 20th not the 17th...I was like am I the only one in the past or something? I'm f'ing up ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+10, -0] An oppa I liked in middle school came in my dream last year. It's been over a year since I saw him and I haven't been thinking about him to the point where I forgot about him but I wondered who my husband would be and he appeared in my dream ㅋㅋㅋ But I heard it's fake if you see the face so I'm disappointed ㅜㅜ But what's the point in this if you're not supposed to see their face?

9. [+9, -1] I saw Kang Dongwon in my dream but I'm a guy

No comments:

Post a Comment