Wednesday, January 13, 2016

[Instiz] Baek Inha's expressions in Cheese in the Trap


치인트 백인하 표정연기.gif | 인스티즈

치인트 백인하 표정연기.gif | 인스티즈



[Instiz] Baek Inha's expressions in Cheese in the Trap

- I keep focusing on her eyebrows..

- What the heck ㅋㅋ

- But if she tones it down a bit, it'll be okay. It's just that she goes overboard...

- I personally find it uncomfortable....

- Wow, Baek Inha is pretty....

- Am I the only one who finds it funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I find her really funny ㅋㅋㅋ

- They look alike

- I don't know if it's because I haven't read the webtoon, but I find it ok

- I feel like her lips are going to turn around

- I find it okay though ㅋㅋ Cute....

- I feel like I'm watching a sitcom ㅋㅋㅋ

- Baek Inha's not supposed to be a character that makes you laugh but one that makes you nervous....

- She's acting in her own comedy short or something

- I just wish she wouldn't pop out her eyes like that

- I don't think she understands how Inha is like

No comments:

Post a Comment