Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Hidden Singer CP sends love call to GD and Taeyang


[Naver: OSEN] 'Hidden Singer' CP: "I wish GD and Taeyang can guest on Season 5"

"Singers we tried to invite since the first season were Jun Inkwon, GD, Taeyang, Park Hyoshin, Lee Seungchul, Lee Sora, Rain, and Psy..."

--


1. [+1121, -42] It's a must watch if they do come. Who even has a tone like GD and Taeyang?

2. [+868, -27] He said this before too. He loves Big Bang ㅋㅋ....

3. [+720, -34] I hope they can invite them so I can hear Eyes Nose Lips ㅠㅠ

4. [+689, -45] The viewer ratings will hit daebak!

5. [+601, -26] I would be interested in watching. I'm curious as to whether there will be someone that sounds likes GD and Taeyang

6. [+111, -6] It's not going to be easy to carry out Taeyang's vocal color though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+149, -20] It would be daebak if they invite Park Hyoshin~

8. [+94, -2] I'm going to be mad if they're going to use them to promote other artists like what they did with IU. Whenever I think about how they invited people that was so easy to differentiate between IU like Shannon and 2Eyes just so they can promote them....If it happens to GD and Taeyang too...ugh ㅡㅡ

9. [+90, -4] I would have no more wishes if GD comes and sings That XX

10. [+86, -3] I think it's going to be too obvious pointing out GD though ㅋㅋ It's hard to copy him ㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment