[Naver: X Sports News] 'Hello Counselor' reps: "It's regretful that they're denying plagiarism accusations...will countermeasure to the end" (official statement)
1. [+1081, -16] Does the PDs of that country not even have any pride
2. [+912, -12] It's not plagiarism though, it's exactly the same?
3. [+590, -6] I ask for an immediate broadcasting halt and am in favor of organizing a tree planting variety show.
- What do you mean by tree planting variety show?
- Isn't the commenter saying that if we make a tree planting show, they'll steal it too and end up planting trees?
- China needs to plant some trees so that our air quality becomes better. I wonder what they're doing with all that money
4. [+419, -7] Its exactly the same...as expected of China's class
5. [+360, -5] It's exactly like Hello Counselor, but the Chinese version ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+63, -1] If they had any pride at all they would've at least changed the ball colors at the end of the slide ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+33, -2] Their shamelessness is so Jjanggae of them....
8. [+32, -2] They listen to concerns, vote, and even go down a slide. Exactly how is that considered a homage? It's plagiarism.
9. [+28, -1] It's closer to replicating than plagiarizing ㅋㅋ
10. [+22, -1] It's harder to distinguish the differences than the similarities...Why didn't they legally buy rights when they're so rich