Tuesday, January 12, 2016
Cable channel drama fever
[Naver: Joy News 24] With the 'Reply 1988' and 'Cheese in the Trap' fever, public channels are faced with homework
1. [+7897, -34] Most of the fun dramas are from tvN these days..
2. [+4241, -32] Honestly, cable dramas win over public channels these days
3. [+2758, -30] It's because cable channel dramas are guaranteed to be fun
4. [+2754, -100] Cheese in the Trap is so fun.. ❤
5. [+1420, -19] Now if only Kim Hyesoo's Signal hits daebak, tvN needs to get an awards ceremony!
6. [+508, -8] What I realized watching Reply 1988 and Cheese in the Trap: Don't hate on a cast before the drama even starts
7. [+491, -8] From Oh My Ghostess to Reply 1988 and Cheese in the Trap, tvN dramas have been freaking fun
8. [+482, -9] I can't believe even their drama that airs at 11 p.m. did well ㄷㄷ How much more does tvN got to offer ㄷㄷ
9. [+373, -2] Public channel dramas are boring because they focus too much on ratings and use makjang. How could a drama like Murim School be even a thing in 2016? Amongst the three public channels, KBS loser is the worst at dramas
10. [+332, -6] tvN for dramas and JTBC for variety shows, yup. Watching public channels are a thing of the past.