Thursday, January 14, 2016
25th Seoul Music Awards mess
[Naver: OSEN] The best and worst of the Seoul Music Awards
1. [+4063 -114] Such a refreshing article ㅎㅎ It was weird how SNSD didn't get anything when their digital and album sales were on a different level (Taeyeon even attended). Fans spent so much money on voting so they could get their favorite singer an award, but all they got was a few seconds of a caption. The sound system was trash too... Bullshit on it being a fair awards ceremony. I should just look forward to the Gaon Chart Awards~
2. [+2536, -81] Honestly, it was a mess.. ㅜ
3. [+2513, -90] Why was the popularity award presented only through captions??????
4. [+2333, -73] The popularity award is based on the efforts of fans but they couldn't even have a video with him in it prepared and just followed with a caption.... That is just plain disrespectful.
5. [+2437, -466] Jun Hyunmoo's a bit dangerous..
6. [+507, -32] There were no problems during the past 24 Seoul Music Awards for the popularity award, and yet, when Kim Junsu wins first, they suddenly decide to get rid of it and sends the trophy through delivery. Look at their class... That's it? We only get three seconds of a caption? It's questionable how a person who won fair and square through a 47 day pay by voting system is being treated like this.
7. [+389, -22] The popularity awards was organized through a pay by voting system that went on for over a month and yet the singer that won wasn't even invited. Such a trashy awards ceremony ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+465, -52] I don't get why SNSD didn't receive anything;;
9. [+304, -11] Gaon is the most fair... They only award based on each month's digital ranking and album sales. Looking at the Gaon lineup, you can tell they only invited those that performed well.
10. [+517, -83] Fairness was at 0% ㅋㅋㅋ SNSD didn't even get a Bonsang when there weren't any girl groups that came close to their sales and everyone knows Big Bang was the most successful this year as well. What kind of ceremony was this ㅋㅋㅋ