Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Song Ilguk and the triplets to leave 'Superman Returns'? + Meeting with new families




[Naver: TV Report] (Exclusive) Goodbye triplets...Song Ilguk concludes with last 'Superman' filming

1. [+2288, -242] Hul ㅋ Superman is done for

2. [+1687, -149] No way ㅜㅜ Sundays without the triplets....

3. [+1233, -111] Can't believe I won't be able to see the triplets anymore.......no way.....

4. [+1225, -128] Ah, no....I wait every Sunday for the triplets ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+992, -108] Heok....no...my endorphins ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+294, -11] It's regretful but I enjoyed the show thanks to you. I hope to see you in a good drama. I hope the kids continue to grow well....

7. [+231, -13] Ah... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ But Song Ilguk's acting career is also important, so.... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah, what am I supposed to do when I want to see the triplets ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+211, -8] Even though I saw this coming...it's so sad thinking about how I won't be able to see the kids again.. ㅠㅠ I've always wanted to meet Daehan, Minguk, and Manse someday. I hope we can still get a glimpse on their growth from time to time ㅠ Thank you so much Song Illguk-nim! ^^

9. [+179, -6] My Sundays were happy thanks to the triplets ㅠㅠ Continue to grow mannerly and loving towards each other.. 

10. [+199, -20] Ha ㅠㅠ Mandde-ya ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I can't see you anymore? ㅜㅜㅜ


 

[Naver: Sports Dongah] 'Superman' PD: "News of Song Ilguk's last shoot are groundless" (official statement)

1. [+1841, -41] What the, I just read an exclusive article about their leave though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1556, -45] They're always denying it. The PD must feel nervous.

3. [+1426, -59] Are you joking. But Song Dad seems really tired. If the show required more filmings than it would be hard

4. [+1294, -54] The PD should send him off cooly if he's leaving, and not in such a shitty way

5. [+1115, -28] Song Ilguk wants to leave but the staff seems to keep holding him back....

6. [+360, -16] There's an article on their leave on Daum. Please let Song Ilguk and the kids go, PD-nim. The triplets aren't celebrities. Think about the kids and not just the program.

7. [+311, -11] I'll be so grateful if the triplets continue to stay, but it feels like the PD is holding them back....

8. [+268, -6] It feels like they'll leave around middle of next year at most. Drama filmings are no joke. The triplets are growing up and its going to get harder for him to control them alone. He's going to end up fainting.



[Naver: news 1] (Exclusive) 'Superman' swept up in rumors of triplets leave, meeting with Jung Siah and Eugene underway

There has been meetings with them but nothing is confirmed.

--


1. [+96, -6] Boring. Aim for a more interesting cast. Don't just pick based on looks.

2. [+148, -28] Right now, Superman has a 14% viewership rating, first amongst the Sunday variety shows. If the triplets leave, the views will hit rock bottom to like 4%, and they won't even last a month and get canceled soon. Most of the audience is for the triplets, and then for Daebak.

3. [+73, -8] Superman is a guy, don't they have husbands

4. [+55, -4] Who's Baek Dojin? I think you're talking about Baek Dobin, journalist....

5. [+55, -4] I don't think Eugene and Kim Taeyoung couple will end up joining.....there's a higher chance in Jung Siah joining~~

6. [+18, -0] Isn't her husband the one who assaulted his dad's girlfriend? It's been a while since I watched 'Superman', but do they really not have anyone else to cast

7. [+21, -1] Can we please leave the families that have problems alone....

8. [+25, -3] I'll be saying bye to 'Superman Returns' when the triplets leave

No comments:

Post a Comment