Thursday, December 10, 2015

5 non-idol digital monsters of 2015


[Naver: Star News] Not jealous of popular idols...5 digital gangsters of 2015's music industry


Naul

You From The Same Time
Soul Cooke
Melody of the Night


Zion.T

No Make Up
Eat
$ponsor
Just


Hyukoh

Wi ing Wi ing
Come and Goes
Ohio
Hooka
Big Bird
Gondry
A Little Girl


San E

On Top of Your Head
The Boy Who Cried Wolf
Like Father Like Son
Sour Grapes


Im Changjung

Love Again

--


1. [+775, -37] Zion.T really has his own color and I like how his singing style is sophisticated.

2. [+692, -24] It's hard to match up to Im Changjung's amazing singing and sorrowful voice. God Changjung.

3. [+530, -13] Love Again was about to fall off the charts for a moment but it went right back up. As expected of Changjung hyung

4. [+480, -65] Baek Yerin's song and vocal color is amazing as well

5. [+258, -25] Mommmm~~~~ Let's be happy~ And don't be sick

6. [+62, -8] I really think Im Changjung is amazing in all of this...How old is he? Is it possible to receive so much love for so many years? For singers I mean

7. [+28, -1] The fact that I met you~

8. [+41, -8] I love Im Changjung ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+19, -1] I don't really live in a particularly tough household, but I cry when I listen to Yanghwa Bride ㅠㅠ

10. [+20, -2] Im Changjung was really crazy for the second half of the year;;;;; He kept rising up and up ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment