Sunday, November 22, 2015

Raina surprises on 'Masked Singer'


[Naver: TV Report] 'Masked Singer' Top of the World's identity is Raina, 'a reversal'

1. [+455, -17] I was amazed by Raina's voice from 'Midsummer Night's Sweetness' and got surprised once again today. Who knew she was this good?

2. [+299, -17] Hyerin-ah ㅠㅠㅠ Sorry for not recognizing you ㅠㅠㅠ Let's hit daebak on your solo album!!! 

3. [+271, -12] I would've never thought it was Raina..She sings really well ㅜㅜ

4. [+222, -11] Wow, I enjoyed the stage. I never knew she was this good.

5. [+177, -76] Her face has changed a bit..? But putting that aside, she sings really well

6. [+44, -5] You really can't look down on idols. 'Masked Singer' made me realize how well girl group main vocals sing. I used to think only a few idols could sing well, but this show is really breaking that stereotype. I never thought Raina was this good. I just assumed she wouldn't be good at singing emotional songs since she only does cutesy songs.

7. [+28, -2] I've always thought this, but Raina is really pretty...

8. [+26, -1] I never would've thought it was an idol...Wow, she's so good

9. [+25, -2] If you think about it, there are actually a lot of singers that sing worse than idols. Automatically thinking that idols sing bad is generalizing. I used to agree with that notion as well, but it's really not true;; And she doesn't only sing on stage, so imagine how hard she works if she's this good

10. [+18, -0] Wow, I really didn't recognize her!! Daebak

No comments:

Post a Comment