Monday, November 2, 2015
Lee Byunghyun talks about his acting and life after becoming a father
[Naver: X Sports News] Lee Byunghyun: "My life after becoming a father? Acting hasn't changed but responsibilities grew"
1. [+5345, -123] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sorry for laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+3521, -83] Tell your wife these things, and not in an interview~~
3. [+2763, -92] Too late.....
4. [+1918, -87] Child...while you were in your mom's stomach, your dad enjoyed a romantic life as Santa. Lee Santa.
5. [+1958, -423] I can't say anything for you as an actor, but I'll be supporting for you to become a better husband and father. If you put your priority on your family... your image recovery will naturally follow
6. [+840, -59] There are a lot of good actors like Park Seojoon that are younger and more handsome than you these days. It's unpleasant seeing you, so there's really no need for you to keep on showing yourself, Lee Santa-nim.
7. [+783, -30] His shamelessness is endless..
8. [+680, -20] He lives a life where he gets hate no matter what he says ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+631, -19] Having too much sexual desires is an illness too. Start by getting treatment first.
10. [+560, -19] Should've had a daughter...Treat your family well for the rest of your life~~