Thursday, November 19, 2015

[Instiz] Let's take a psychological test!


Having feelings of doubt with your life, you suddenly leave for Africa one day. 
You begin your life in some African village.

미국에 퍼지고 있는 매우 정확한 심리테스트 | 인스티즈

The village elder there asks you for a favor:
"I have some animals I need to deliver to the next village. 
Could you take the animals with you there?"

미국에 퍼지고 있는 매우 정확한 심리테스트 | 인스티즈

You accept the request. 
On the way to the next village, you go through a desolate desert.

미국에 퍼지고 있는 매우 정확한 심리테스트 | 인스티즈

However, the walk across the desert becomes too difficult so you decide to abandon one animal behind.

미국에 퍼지고 있는 매우 정확한 심리테스트 | 인스티즈

If you had to abandon one animal behind, which one would it be?

1. Lion
2. Horse
3. Cow
4. Sheep
5. Monkey

미국에 퍼지고 있는 매우 정확한 심리테스트 | 인스티즈

The animal you chose represents the first thing you give up when you're going through a hard time.

Lion = Pride
Horse = Family
Cow = Job
Sheep = Love
Monkey = Friend



- I chose to abandon the lion because I figured it would manage fine on its own since its a meat eater, but it represents pride...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

- I picked the lion because it might eat me when it gets hungry... 

- I got job...idk why this makes me worried ㅠㅠ... 

- I got friend, but no way would I do that

- I abandoned the horse because I felt like it would be useless in the desert

- Horse..Hul? I did this with my sister and I'm currently getting bashed..ㅎ 

- My friends, I'm sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment