Having feelings of doubt with your life, you suddenly leave for Africa one day.
You begin your life in some African village.
The village elder there asks you for a favor:
"I have some animals I need to deliver to the next village.
Could you take the animals with you there?"
You accept the request.
On the way to the next village, you go through a desolate desert.
However, the walk across the desert becomes too difficult so you decide to abandon one animal behind.
If you had to abandon one animal behind, which one would it be?
The animal you chose represents the first thing you give up when you're going through a hard time.
Lion = Pride
Horse = Family
Cow = Job
Sheep = Love
Monkey = Friend
- I chose to abandon the lion because I figured it would manage fine on its own since its a meat eater, but it represents pride...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- I picked the lion because it might eat me when it gets hungry...
- I got job...idk why this makes me worried ㅠㅠ...
- I got friend, but no way would I do that
- I abandoned the horse because I felt like it would be useless in the desert
- Horse..Hul? I did this with my sister and I'm currently getting bashed..ㅎ
- My friends, I'm sorry....