Monday, November 2, 2015

'Infinity Challenge' ranks first in viewer ratings for this year's variety shows



[Naver: OSEN] 'Infinity Challenge' ranks first in total annual viewer ratings for variety shows, 'as expected of the nation's variety show'

1. [+440, -21] Let's keep on going for a long, long time Infinity Challenge!!

2. [+384, -24] As expected, Infinity Challenge is forever

3. [+366, -20] I always watch it on Saturday. I just always have it playing.

4. [+299, -18] To the best variety show I've ever seen, Infinity Challenge', I'm always thankful. I'm enjoying it so much ㅎㅎ

5. [+116, -20] But last week's Laughter Hunters episode was such a disappointment

6. [+288, -233] It would be really nice without Kwanghee though. Just a small wish from a hardcore fan of Infinity Challenge

7. [+58, -13] Infinity Challenge's average rating went up by 2% since last year..congrats

8. [+53, -10] It must be hard on God Yoo, but I'm always enjoying the show. I hope to continue seeing the program

9. [+49, -11] I'm proud to be an Infinity Challenge fan

10. [+39, -9] Maybe it's because I've been with this show since its beginning, but I naturally have it playing on Saturdays. To the Infinity Challenge that I spent my teen years with, let's go for the long run!

No comments:

Post a Comment