"Taking on the university entrance exam"
Girlfriend's Eunha, Yuju
Lovelyz's Ryu Soojung
D.I.A's Eunjin, Yebin, Chaeyeon
Seventeen's Mingyu, Dokyum, The8
"I'd rather focus on my activities than university preparations"
Twice's Jihyo, Mina.
Oh My Girl's Binnie, Jiho
15&'s Park Jimin, Park Yerin
[Naver: OSEN] 19 year old stars are either preparing for university or giving it up
1. [+555, -40] If they're not going to attend class, then they should just not apply for school
2. [+353, -41] Isn't it obvious that it's either between preparing for university exams or not? The title should be changed.
3. [+297, -16] There's really no need to go to university if you put your all into your own specialty. For example, Yang Hyunsuk didn't graduate college, but with his dancing skills alone, became one of the most successful people in the entertainment industry.
4. [+223, -28] Isn't that obvious.....
5. [+196, -51] I thought Yeo Jingoo and Kim Minjae looked similar but they're even the same age, interesting...
6. [+51, -4] It's okay if they enter university through exams, but not with special treatment...Do they even know how hard it is to get accepted to a university??????? I feel so anxious and worried about the acceptance announcements, to the point where I feel like I have a psychological illness. Celebrities will never know how high school seniors feel right now. If you don't have the specs like Yeo Jingoo, don't even think about getting special treatment.
7. [+45, -0] Non-scheduled admissions are granted through special treatment. I respect celebrities like Kyuhyun, Yeeun or Park Boyoung that got accepted fairly
8. [+42, -5] Even if celebrities give up university, they'll still find a way to make a living. For us, we don't have a future if we give it up so we're forcing ourselves into it.
9. [+32, -2] Reminds me of what Yoo Seungho said
10. [+36, -7] If you look at their grades, they should give it up