Thursday, October 22, 2015

Yoo Ah In, Park Boyoung, Byun Yohan, and more voted as most popular actors amongst youth





[Naver: Sports World] Yoo Ah In, Park Boyoung, Byun Yohan, voted most popular actors amongst youth

Voting took place amongst youths on the Korea Youth Film Festival's website.

Actress: Park Boyoung
Actor: Yoo Ah In
Rising star: Byun Yo Han
Director: Ryu Seungwan ('Veteran')
Child actor: Jin Jihee
Veteran actor: Kim Hyeja

--


1. [+1904, -134] I love Yoo Ah In ㅜㅜ

2. [+1896, -174] Byun Yohan ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

3. [+1672, -168] Byun Yohan ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I liked him ever since Misaeng. He's so sexy in 'Six Flying Dragons' ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+1388, -63] Honestly, I acknowledge this. Good acting is a given, visuals are jjang, and personalities are awesome. I hope for the best~

5. [+1158, -76] Yoo Ah In daebak~ I love you

6. [+178, -30] How is Yoo Ah In still handsome with that tacky 2:8 parted hairstyle? Veteran, Crown Prince, and even Six Flying Dragons, it's dumfounding how well he acts. ㅋㅋ He's the same age as me but I want to call him oppa. All handsome guys are oppas. Ah In oppa jjang jjang man!

7. [+155, -24] Park Boyoung's so pretty

8. [+144, -25] Yoo Ah In ㅜㅜㅜ I love him so much ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ!!!!!!!

9. [+134, -19] Your emotional acting is the best Ah In oppa ㅠㅠ

10. [+139, -24] I love you Ah In oppa. Crown Prince Sado ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment