Monday, October 19, 2015

XIA Junsu to attend the Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards


[Naver: X Sports News] (Exclusive) XIA Junsu confirmed to attend Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards

1. [+717, -26] I found out he's a donation angel too. It's nice to see him using his money for good means.

2. [+670, -27] Can't believe an amazing singer like him couldn't appear on broadcast for six years because the broadcasting officials are walking on eggshells around his former company

3. [+559, -18] Whoa, a congratulatory stage...!!!!!! Nice!!!!

4. [+500, -15] XIA Junsu hwaiting!! I love his album ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+328, -155] No matter how much you guys want to see JYJ as a whole together, let's use our common sense and not go as far as to consult with the military to bring back Yoochun and Jaejoong....please

6. [+159, -7] Let's keep our manners and not drop his attendance this time

7. [+141, -5] Even though I can't see JYJ on broadcast, I still like them

8. [+142, -6] I hope we can see them on broadcast now. It's not like these talented people committed a crime. It doesn't make sense that they're banned on broadcast because of something they did to their company...

9. [+118, -5] Hul, do we get to hear him sing. Daebak.

10. [+114, -9] I'm always supporting you~ I'm a male fan from Chungnam...

No comments:

Post a Comment