Thursday, October 8, 2015

Verbal Jint reveals he's a big fan of Taeyeon



[Naver: OSEN] 'Sunny's FM Date' Verbal Jint confirms being a big fan of Taeyeon, "Been a fan of her since 2008"

"When I heard that she was guesting here, I stopped my car and contacted the radio's staff...We collaborated together, but I haven't met her once...I've been a fan of her since 2008. In of of my songs, I included Taeyeon's name as a metaphor...I've been waiting anxiously for her solo album. I listened to her album as soon as it came out at 12AM and checked for its ranking at around 1AM"

--


1. [+2252, -82] I want to see them singing together this week

2. [+1716, -86] Excpected of Jin Taenim!! The rap in the song is amazing...

3. [+1491, -86] Taeyeon's pretty and sings well too ㅎㅎ

4. [+13985, -84] Wow..I like Emotional Pervert Verbal Jint..

5. [+1271, -84] I love Taeyeon's song ㅠ

6. [+212, -14] Verbal Jint wrote a song that talks about him liking Taeyeon ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+202, -13] Seems like he really likes her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can tell he's a big fan of her during the radio phone call ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+176, -12] Taenggoo is seriously love  Keep doing what you're doing and don't mind the haters and don't get hurt. Just keep in mind that there are way more people that love you than hate you and always keep showing more positive sides of you, I love you 

9. [+162, -12] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He said he contacted first ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cute. Please perform on stage, Verbal Jint-nim, I want to see you two perform together. 'I' jjang!!!!

10. [+157, -12] The song is daebak ㅠㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment