Wednesday, October 7, 2015

TWICE confirmed for debut on the 20th



[Naver: X Sports News] TWICE scheduled for debut...digital release on the 20th and a showcase

1. [+1196, -38] Is this really JYP? Why are they suddenly doing their job so well??

2. [+1057, -66] There's no way they won't get popular if they have a good song. They're at the top, including their visuals.

3. [+746, -50] Daebak, I'm really looking forward to it ㅠ

4. [+687, -50] This is crazy, they're releasing something everyday up to their debut..Looking forward to it ㄷㄷㄷ

5. [+618, -46] This news surprised me because it's unlike what I'm used to ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+185, -5] Wow, continue to work like this JYP. They get to finally debut, thank you!!! The company will only have good things to come if they treat other groups the same.

7. [+174, -8] Look at Dahyun's hair..Her pink hair was shocking enough, but she came out with something even stronger. Wow, looking forward to it. And what's with their auras, they only just debuted...their auras are amazing

8. [+164, -7] Rainbow hair ㅋㅋ I'll look forward to it ㅋㅋ

9. [+157, -5] I got goosebumps at how JYP is working. It's seriously so touching ㄷㄷㄷ I love you TWICE ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+140, -5] Looking forward to it. I want to hurry see.

No comments:

Post a Comment