Sunday, October 4, 2015

'Superman Returns' Sarang with GD, triplets experience different occupations, Seojun's aegyo, troublemaker Seolah



[Naver: TV Report] 'Superman' Choo Sarang and G-Dragon, mad-chu vs mad-jiyong '

1. [+923, -30] I'm jealous of Sarang ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both GD and Sarang are cute

2. [+827, -24] When GD asked for a kiss at the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sarang got all embarrassed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I would be embarrassed too

3. [+695, -19] GD's eyes are filled with hearts ㅠㅠㅠ 

4. [+578, -19] Jelly jelly of Sarang ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

5. [+510, -18] They're both so cute ㅎㅎㅎㅎ 

6. [+124, -7] How is GD's personality so affectionate... I was touched by how he didn't even straighten his back to play with Sarang 

7. [+106, -7] I also want to play...with Jiyong

8. [+99, -4] I love both the charismatic GD in his MVs and the friendly GD that plays with Sarang 

9. [+94, -5] Sarang's probably the only one who gets to ride on top of GD and jump downㅋㅋㅋ They're both so cute ㅠㅜㅡㅜ 

10. [+92, -6] Sarang must've saved the nation in her past lifeㅠ Jealous 




[Naver: OSEN] 'Superman' What will the triplets grow up to be..'serious work experience' 

1. [+178, -5] Manderella will probably be an actor

2. [+111, -3] The triplets are just too cute ㅋㅋ Grow up well~ 

3. [+110, -4] Manderella sweeping the floor was so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+92, -6] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The improv Cinderella play with Manderella, Princess Daehan, Minguk Fairy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ❤️

5. [+86, -6] Lovable triplets~ ^^

6. [+48, -2] Manse looks so good dressed up as a girl ㅋㅋ He looks so cute as Manderella that I want to hug him. Daehan's style is exactly like a prince ㅋㅋ And Minguk as the fairy role. All three of their roles fits them so well. Heart attack ㅋㅋ The triplets are my weekly vitamin~ ♡♡♡

7. [+49, -5] Manse as an actor, Minguk as a judge, and Daehan as a school teacher 

8. [+41, -1] The triplets are so cute. Triplets hwaiting, Song Illguk ahjusshi hwaiting. Always supporting the triplets and Song Illguk ahjusshi ^^

9. [+42, -4] I'm sure all three will grow up well. They'll probably be passed down their dad's celebrity factor with their mom's intelligence. 

10. [+45, -9] I feel like Minguk will go towards law like his mom..! 



[Naver: news 1] 'Superman Returns' Seojun gets to drink his Omija tea by showing his 'I dreamt of a ghost' aegyo

1. [+1952, -105] Ah, cute ㅎ I wish I can have a son like Seojun

2. [+1561, -104] He's just too cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He exceeds cute ㅠㅠ

3. [1398, -94] Seojun is just love..❤️

4. [+1235, -92] Seojun is love.... ♥

5. [+1148, -37] What's with you Lee Jjangoo, so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ❤️

6. [+187, -37] Seojun speaks so nicely...he's becoming so cute~

7. [+185, -39] Seojun-ah, it it okay for you to be this cute? His talking is so cute. He's able to talk a lot more now. Why do I feel so proud ㅋㅋ

8. [+171, -42] Seojun-ah~ Aigoo~ >_<



[Naver: X Sports News] 'Superman' Seolah leaves a trail of popped rice 'Oh my god' 

1. [+133, -5] I knew Seolah would cause trouble ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a troublemaker. Wow, but that's enough to make someone mad but he was so dumbfounded that he was lost for words

2. [+132, -7] Look at her blaming it on Sooah ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cutie. But if it was my child, I would've gotten really mad..

3. [+105, -9] I almost died from laughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+77, -7] Seolah's such a troublemaker!!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment