[Naver: Star News] tvN's "'Reply 1988' will have its first broadcast on November 6th...looking forward to competition with public channels"
1. [+1124, -78] This is random, but I realized after watching the movie 'Detective', that Sung Dong Il is one of Korea's top actors..he saved the whole movie
2. [+613, -72] Wow, the first broadcast is finally set. Looking forward to the Reply series that I always put my faith in
3. [+525, -115] Looking forward to Park Bogum ♥♥♥♥
4. [+325, -44] Looking forward to it PD Shin~~
5. [+263, -21] Finally the date is set! I'll be looking forward to it.
6. [+155, -29] Stop whining about how you won't be able to relate to the drama. Even for Reply 1997 and 1994, you had to be in your 30's for it to be relatable but it was still really popular amongst people in their 20's.
7. [+109, -6] Seems like people in their 20's and 30's view people in their 40's and 50's as some kind of aliens. Their memories are considered beautiful and relatable and ahjummas and ahjussis are nothing but old farts. Do you think grandmas were born as grandmas and ahjummas born as ahjummas?
8. [+106, -8] I'm fine with everything else, but let's not put too much emphasis on the marriage partner guessing...
9. [+73, -4] The movie 'Sunny' that covered the 70's and 80's did really well so what's the reason that 1988 won't do well either?
10. [+93, -28] Really looking forward to the music