Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hugh Jackman expresses his love for Korea


[Naver: Star News] Hugh Jackman: "I love Korea..I told my daughter to go to school wearing her Hanbok"

"I love my Korean fans. I don't know when I'll be going to Korea, but we'll meet soon...Just in case you guys aren't aware, I'm an ambassador for Seoul...I got my interest for Korea from my dad. My dad lived in Korea for a few years...He often told me about how promising Korea's economy is. That is how I naturally gained interest for Korea...I'm very interested of Korean culture and tradition. My daughter insisted on going to school with her Hanbok, so I told her she could...I even dress up my dog in its Hanbok"

--


1. [+1071, -13] An actor that has everything, looks, acting talent, and personality!

2. [+715, -14] Hugh Jackman's a hyung that I wanted to grow up as cool as when I was a student. He's still got it.

3. [+654, -10] Hugh Jackman is love

4. [+553, -15] Heart fluttering.....handsome....❤️

5. [+514, -10] I'm his fan, but his love for Korea sure is amazing. Supporting you^^

6. [+99, -2] He's not lying. He said he loved Korea not in Korea, but in Japan. I don't think there's another foreign actor like him....he couldn't have said that just out of politeness, he had to have been sincere

7. [+91, -0] In Japan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's new

8. [+58, -1] Hugh Jackman dresses his daughter and his dog with Hanbok often

9. [+57, -2] Hanboks are pretty.... but the reality is that it's hard to wear because of its heavy price tag.....I bet more people will be willing to wear it if it came out with cheaper but still pretty designs...

10. [+49, -1] You can consider it as lip service if he said he loved Korea in Korea, but seeing how he said that in Japan, he must really like Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment