Monday, October 12, 2015

Go Hyunjung cast in upcoming drama, Lee Kwangsoo considering role favorably, Jo Insung as cameo


requested

[Naver: OSEN] (TV Talk Talk) Go Hyunjung, Lee Kwangsoo, and Jo Insung, a heart fluttering combination

1. [+365, -14] Jo Insung..as a cameo...?!

2. [+261, -16] Ha, Jo Insung makes my heart flutter. I fell for him in It's Okay That's Love..

3. [+208, -29] Go Hyunsung looks like Jo Insung's aunt in that picture

4. [+242, -202] Does my heart need to flutter for Lee Kwangso too?,,

5. [+41, -7] Stop media playing about cameos ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+30, -2] Huh?? I thought Jo Insung was the lead and Lee Kwangsoo as the cameo but it's Jo Insung's that's the cameo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hope the drama hits daebak ☆

7. [+20, -4] Please don't force another love line between Jo Insung and Go Hyunjung ㅠㅡㅠ

8. [+15, -0] Why is the article written like this?

9. [+14, -0] Isn't Jo Insung just a cameo? I got excited because I thought he was cast ㅠ



[Naver: Sports Donga] Go Hyunjung and Jo Insung, drama reunion after 11 years

1. [+5632, -64] Ah...I quickly clicked out of surprise because I thought they were both cast as leads ..ㅠㅠ

2. [+3740, -109] I thought Jo Insung was cast...I was excited for nothing

3. [+3460, -55] I thought they were cast as leads

4. [+1944, -70] Cameos in our country's movies are nearly always done by top stars...

5. [+1672, -146] I've been watching 'It's Okay That's Love' again on the weekends. It's still my type of drama even after watching it again.

6. [+262, -44] Seeing how journalists keep on writing about these two, I think there's something going on between them... It feels like journalists want to release something big about them but they write in a roundabout way due to the press atmosphere

7. [+200, -17] But...why are these two always put together?

8. [+205, -30] They seemed so into each other in Spring Days..but now they just look like mother and son...the things time does...

9. [+150, -27] Stop putting them together....rumors about them aren't too good....Go Hyunjung is slowly becoming more and more unlikeable....

10. [+123, -11] Is that the only picture of Go Hyunjung? Should've used a prettier picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment