Wednesday, October 21, 2015

f(x)'s '4WALLS' to have an EDM style





[Naver: My Daily] f(x)'s comeback title song '4WALLS'...polished EDM genre

1. [+339, -20] Wow, the moving picture looks cool. I'll be supporting you, f(x)!

2. [+223, -22] You can see Amber reflecting off of Victoria's sunglasses!!

3. [+164, -5] Let's hit daebak f(x)!!

4. [+159, -6] The picture's moving!! So cool!!! Do well f(x)

5. [+157, -17] As long as how the hiatus was, I'll be looking forward to an awesome performance that much more!

6. [+57, -3] Since f(x)'s musical style is so unique, I was put off by it at first, but the more I listen to it, it grew on me

7. [+55, -3] It seems like such an f(x)-like teaser and title name. I'm so excited ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+47, -0] I got a heart attack from the teaser. Victoria's beauty is daebakkkkk

9. [+46, -0] Oh, oh, jjang interesting. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think this is the first moving teaser I ever saw ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm really looking forward to 4WALLS ㅠㅠ My heart flutters even reading the titles of other tracks, so I can't even imagine how the title song will be ㄷㄷㄷ

10. [+45, -1] 4WALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment