Saturday, October 24, 2015

Amber's teasers revealed for f(x)'s comeback



[Naver: OSEN] f(x) Amber's motion teaser revealed..completed group transformation 

1. [+775, -22] Look at the picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The concept really fits Amber. Amber-ya, this uncle fan's wallet is always open. Hwaiting. I'll be supporting for another awesome song following your solo

2. [+673, -16] So handsome. Amber's aura is no joke. It has the feel of a Hong Kong actor back in the day ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you Amber

3. [+673, -11] Why is Amber so cute and handsome. She's versatile, but this concept really suits Amber. Slowly looking more forward to the new release

4. [+534, -10] Wow, whether it be their fashion or hairstyle, I'm liking everything

5. [+448, -12] With every teaser I get more excited

6. [+141, -3] Her aura ㄷㄷ I saw her on the streets last time but I didn't really get that same feeling because she was out so freely, but I guess a celebrity is a celebrity.

7. [+130, -3] Her aura in both teasers are awesome

8. [+130, -3] f(x) is so fucking cool and pretty here..ㄷㄷ It feels like they're showing what a girl crush-worthy group they are.  Looking forward to how the group pictures will look like. Hwaiting on your comeback f(x)!!

9. [+109, -3] Really looking forward to f(x)!!

10. [+102, -2] I saved my money for this day

No comments:

Post a Comment