Monday, October 5, 2015

'Abnormal Summit' New one day member from Thailand to be revealed on V App


[Naver: TV Report] 'Abnormal Summit' Live broadcast today on V App...reveals Thailand member

1. [+565, -40] I miss the former members...

2. [+544, -48] I enjoyed watching this show but at one point, I started to not watch

3. [+504, -21] I watched My Friend's Home and found Takuya and Blair cute. Why in the world were they replaced....

4. [+424, -35] Let's please bring back Illya....

5. [+407, -53] Let's start by changing the Japanese member

6. [+109, -3] I hate how the MCs are so anxious to make jokes that they ruin the flow of the discussions. They're not even that funny and makes jokes that most of the panelists have a hard time understanding and only laugh amongst themselves. I don't watch the show anymore because of that.

7. [+112, -9] Programs should really stick to the original members. The original members of Abnormal Summit were way more funnier and the chemistry was nice too..... Nowawadays, it's not even that fun and Jun Hyunmoo is just busy bashing the members... I haven't watched since the member changes ㅠㅠ But I'm living vicariously through My Friend's Home. I miss the original members ㅠㅠ

8. [+76, -10] Bring back Takuya

9. [+68, -4] How are the viewer ratings lately? I watched once after the member change out of curiosity and haven't watched since...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I calm down by watching My Friend's Home

10. [+65, -6] I don't even get 1% why they changed the members

No comments:

Post a Comment