Thursday, September 17, 2015

Song Jaerim to join Moon Chaewon and Lee Jinwook for drama, 'Goodbye Mr. Black'



[Naver: Illgan Sports] (Exclusive) Song Jaerim's casting confirmed for 'Goodbye Mr. Black'

1. [+448, -90] Two actors that I keep wanting to see these days for no reason are Yoo Ah In and Song Jaerim

2. [+301, -47] Kyah... already looking forward to it.. I want to keep seeing Jaerim-ssi

3. [+294, -49] Song Jaerim is so charming~ He got so popular after WGM.

4. [+210, -39] I want to hurry watch this drama~~^^ curious, curious~~

5. [+183, -38] We're finally able to see him in a new drama. I want to hurry watch it. Looking forward to it.

6. [+56, -14] He even cleaned up Chef Baek's dirty dishes in Home Meal and prepared things he needed beforehand. He has nice manners and seems to work hard.

7. [+51, -12] I was already looking forward to this drama because of Lee Jinwook and Moon Chaewon, but even Song Jaerim too~~~ Wow daebak^^ I'll be waiting~~~ Song Jaerim~~ Hwaiting~~~!!!

8. [+49, -12] I'm happy that he's been promoting a lot but it's regretful that he has to cover up his handsomeness because of his character. ㅋㅋ Hwaiting!!

9. [+56, -19] Crazy, so crazy. Lee Jinwook and Song Jaerim ㅠㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment