Thursday, September 17, 2015

SNSD's Taeyeon to have her own solo concert



[Naver: OSEN] SNSD's Taeyeon to be the first ever girl group member to have a solo concert

SM Entertainment: "Taeyeon will be having her first ever solo concert titled 'Taeyeon's Very Special Day'"

This is the second concert following the SM concert series, 'THE AGIT'. The first concert was by Shinee's Jonghyun. It will take place on October 23-25, October 30-November 1, for a total of six concerts.

--


1. [+2025, -368] Taenggoo hwaiting ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

2. [+1711, -305] I guess the album will be releasing before then. heehee~~

3. [+1690, -371] Taeyeon's solo concert ㅠㅠㅠ Finally getting to watch it ㅠㅠ She's a singer that should've already had several solo concerts

4. [+1403, -294] I better go ㅎ Looking forward to Taenggoo's solo album as well~

5. [+1334, -307] Emotional vocals! Healing voice! God Taeng! I want to go ㅜㅜ

6. [+256, -51] Daebak ㅜㅜㅜ I'm really goingㅜㅜ Taeyeon's solo concert ㅜㅜ Seriously daebakㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+253, -52] Crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I saw that Kim Jonghyun-nim had his own concert as well so I had a feeling our Taenggoo would have oneㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The time has finally comeㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was looking forward to Hyoyeon's birthday party too but I must go to her concert as well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+248, -50] Please let me get my tickets!!!!!!!

9. [+242, -46] God Taeyeon

10. [+230, -44] Wow, I better goㅠㅠ Looking forward to it

No comments:

Post a Comment