Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Red Velvet's Joy talks about her first impression of fellow member Irene



[Naver: X Sports News] Red Velvet's Joy: "First impression of Irene, I was so shocked at how pretty she was"

Red Velvet guested on MBC FM4U 'Park Kyunglim's 2PM Date'

Joy: "The first person I saw in SM was Irene. I was so shocked at how pretty she was" and told my mom, "I don't think I can be a celebrity. I'm not confident"

Seulgi: "I was also shocked at how pretty Irene was. Yeri got told a lot that she looks like SNSD's Yoona sunbaenim"

--


1. [+7231, -368] She is indeed pretty......

2. [+6621, -359] Honestly, she is really pretty. She's like a pretty doll.

3. [+5569, -352] Irene was pretty even before she was a celebrity.... and pretty now as well

4. [+4972, -340] Well, Irene is pretty, but to my eyes, all Red Velvet members are pretty.

5. [+4388, -296] Irene is really pretty... curious as to how much prettier she'll become

6. [+643, -73] Red Velvet's visual center is honestly Irene...

7. [+557, -90] Irene's an ulzzang that doesn't lose to the three SM beauties

8. [+466, -79] Joy and Seulgi, you guys are pretty too~!

9. [+397, -54] I was so shocked when I watched Irene and Seulgi do the chair dance during their rookie days... I kept watching because they were so pretty ㅠㅠ

10. [+433, -98] But Joy is really charming... charming to the point where if it wasn't her on WGM, it wouldn't be as fun


No comments:

Post a Comment