Tuesday, September 1, 2015
Rainbow's failure to getting popular
[Naver: ize] Do we have to know the reason why Rainbow fails to get popular?
1. [+636, -42] There's no other female singer that does worse than NS Yoonji. She has a good body and her singing's not that bad tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+566, -50] When they released A, the company should've followed up with a good enough song or pushed them into more variety shows. There was none of that so it's too bad. They individually don't have enough charms that can be seen from other popular girl group idols.
3. [+482, -64] Honestly, all the members are good but the reason they're not getting popular is because of their songs... the end.
4. [+406, -44] Their company is the biggest problem.
5. [+261, -64] If they got first in 2013 for Tell Me Tell Me and Sunshine, then they would've been more popular than Sistar now... those songs- music and concept, were worthy of placing first so it's such a shameㅠㅠ Also, there's also the factor that the company only took care of Kara for a period of time.. Rainbow has the talent, dances well in respect to their concepts, has looks and bodies that don't lose to others, but because those two songs didn't place first in 2013, they lost the right timing to become one of the best girl groups..
6. [+49, -0] Mach and To Me were such good songs but during that time, Kara was only getting support and Rainbow was just sent to events and didn't even get to release an album.
7. [+47, -1] The company takes big fault in it. Black Swan was so bad that they left after one broadcast...The concept was the best idea but the song was the worst. Their songs doesn't even have to be on the level of A, even with songs like Tell Me Tell Me, Sunshine, or Mach would be good enough..
8. [+56, -15] Their members as a whole is honestly better than A Pink though.
9. [+45, -5] Jisook took over Sunny as the DJ for FM Date and she spoke really well.. There's nothing she can't do so why isn't she at the top..is it because she's too upright
10. [+29, -1] Why does the journalist have so much to say? It's just the difference between companies. If Rainbow was in YG or SM, those companies would've shelled out so much money for marketing! Since this is DSP we're talking about, they're not getting attention.