Thursday, September 3, 2015

[Pann] Ranking of idols who look good in blonde



1. Taeyeon (SNSD)
2. Krystal (f(x))
3. Bomi (A Pink)
4. Choa (AOA)
5. Hyunah (4Minute)
6. Irene (Red Velvet)



[Nate: Pann] Ranking of idols who look good in blonde

1. [+120, -53] It fits Choa the best but Son Naeun surprisingly looks really good in blonde.

2. [+86, -52] Um... It's my personal opinion, but it looked pretty good on Son Naeun. Although she's not on the list...it's just my personal preference~!


3. [+76, -1] Hyunah looks better with darker hair than blonde..

4. [+51, -8] I hate to admit it, but first is Jessica. First person I saw that fit blonde hair so well..... but she doesn't look that good with brown or black hair in comparison.

5. [+48, -2] If we're talking about blonde, isn't it Hyoyeon? I don't know if it's because she likes herself in blonde too, but she's been keeping it that way for some years. I also think she looks really good with it but I only see Taeyeon on the list.

6. [+37, -18] Bomi is freaking pretty with blonde hair..

7. [+36, -4] Taeyeon-ah..


8. [+35, -6] Krystal....




9. [+33, -22] At first, I thought Bomi really didn't look good with blonde hair, but after seeing this picture, I fell for it and saved it. But personally, that fake bob hair cut is also freaking pretty on her as well.

10. [+31, -4] Yoona as well

No comments:

Post a Comment