Saturday, September 12, 2015

[Pann] Idols as Disney princesses


Yoona: Sleeping Beauty, Aurora


Taeyeon: Thumbelina or Tinker Bell


IU: Snow White


Choa: Elsa


Yura: Ariel


Seohyun: Cinderella


Son Naeun: Rapunzel


Kwon Sohyun: Merida


Luna: Jasmine


Sojin: Belle 

The comments are saying that Solar looks more like Belle but I think it's more like Sojin because Belle has catlike and chic features...Solar's smiling face looks more gentle so I don't think they look that similar...of course this is just my personal opinion!!



Kim Heechul: Anna... they look the most similar even though he's not a female idol...


Added!!!

Hyorin: Mulan


This is just my personal opinion ㅠㅠㅠ 



 [Nate: Pann] (Edited+Added) Female idols as Disney princesses

1. [+169, -31] Um.. Thumbelina fits her too, but I think she looks more like Tinker Bell.....  If there really was a Tinker Bell, this is what she'll look like!



2. [+152, -36] .




3. [+120, -16] So similar



4. [+57, -11] I agree



5. [+56, -0] Not a princess, but the princess's step sister...Park Misun-ssi



6. [+53, -21] Sojin looks like Belle????? Think again....I don't think so....

7. [+50, -9] Sleeping Beauty Yoona



8. [+48, 44] I don't agree with Choa and Sojin;;; I recommend Hyorin for Mulan bbbbb They look so freaking similar.

9. [+43, 4] She really looks like a princessㅜㅡㅠ



10. [+42, -11] Thumbelina is good too, but I think she's more like Tinker Bell...



11. [+41, -10] I'm not a Mamamoo fan, but Belle is more like her...


12. [+39, -15] yes, yes


No comments:

Post a Comment