Thursday, September 3, 2015

LOVELYZ Seo Jisoo reveals teaser picture



[Naver: X Sports News] 'Rejoining' LOVELYZ's Seo Jisoo reveals teaser...showing off her innocent beauty

1. [+1519, -192] I'm curious where people are coming from when they post comments of love and gratitude of their Jisoo unni. Did she come out on a drama or did she show her singing or something?

2. [+1055, -320] Take her outtttttttt. The rumors are true. That's what I'm going to believe.

3. [+647, -107] If Woolim was the type of company that could bury Jisoo's rumors, then Epik High would still be in Woolim.

4. [+398, -101] Unnis ㅠㅠ Nothing better to do than your part time commenting work...??

5. [+429, -153] Our country sure is amazing. Look at the class of people having more faith in netizen comments than the investigation results~

6. [+190, -92] I didn't want to curse at such a good day but let me just say something. Woolim is a large company? As if. People are still making a fuss whether the rumors are true or not, but Woolim already had a press release a long time ago and the rumor spreaders were already punished. An article  about it was posted on the main page but it was at the bottom and it was posted at the same time as Infinite's comeback articles. Woolim still isn't that powerful of a company. You think they have hundreds of employees? They don't even have a hundred.  Stop talking nonsense of claiming everyone to be part timers and just go to sleep.

7. [+493, -409] She's going to get bothered a lot by foxy scum(???) so I hope she stays strong.

8. [+103, -25] Can one of you part time commenters introduce me to your job ㅜㅜ I want to have an easy job too ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I wouldn't be living like this if I worked for such a hot job ㅜㅜ

9. [+151, -75] Our country really gets stirred up easily.... I'm pretty sure investigations officially revealed that they were falsely spread rumors yet people still think it's the truth? I guess I can call out an innocent person as a criminal with just a few comments too. Goosebumps.....

10. [+176, -100] Our country really believes netizen comments more than the prosecutor? Why are you cursing Seo Jisoo when there was an article that said the rumor spreaders were charged with defamation and spreading of false information? There's no more reason to curse her out though?

No comments:

Post a Comment