Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Lee Kihong and Thomas Sangster come to Korea for Maze Runner 2





[Naver: My Daily] ...'Maze Runner 2' Lee Kihong and Thomas Sangster's enthusiasm on the red carpet

1. [+827, -13] So handsome.....ㅋㅋ

2. [+657, -4] I'll be looking forward to Maze Runner 2!ㅎㅎ

3. [+531, -8] Handsome.... looking forward to Maze Runner 2

4. [+440, -4] Totally looking forward to it...!!

5. [+278, -9] Dylan didn't come?? ㅠㅠ

6. [+58, -1] It's not that Lee Kihong's head is big, it's Thomas Sangster's head that's small..

7. [+56, -5] It's so cool of him that he kept his Korean name.

8. [+51, -2] How is his head so small......Lee Kihong is so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll be looking forward to it

9. [+45, -1] Despite his age, I thought Thomas was handsome and sexy in Love Actually, but to think that kid already grew up this big...ㅠㅠ I can feel how old I am.

10. [+42, -1] Lee Kihong's eye smile^^ Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment