Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Lee Jongsuk answers questions about his favorite singers and actors


[Naver: OSEN] Lee Jongsuk: "I like AOA and Kim Yoonhye these days"

Lee Jongsuk did a live broadcast on the Naver V app on the 8th.

On it, he confessed: "These days, I like AOA and fellow company member Kim Yoonhye"

When questioned about male actors he likes, he said: "I'm a fan of Jo Jinwoong and Kim Sangjoong...Kim Woobin is also an actor I really like"

On singers he likes, he said: "I like Sung Shikyung...I think his voice is really nice"

--


1.[+5815, -723] And what about Park Shinhye??....

2. [+1990, -264] Lee Jongsuk was cute todayㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1815, -232] He's so paleㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

4. [+1640, -273] I like Lee Jongsuk. Hurry come back with a new project.

5. [+1229, -210] I know you have a fear of having too much attention but you've worked hard...pat pat

6. [+257, -76] For male actors, he said he liked Jo Jinwoong and Kim Sangjoong sunbaenims but that was left out here....
-It's in the article...or was it edited...

7. [+246, -101] I really really like Lee Jongsuk.ㅜ

8. [+225, -99] I really like Lee Jongsuk these days

9. [+200, -78] The broadcast was really goodㅠㅠ Even wore clothes that emphasized his shouldersㅠㅠ Felt like I was video calling himmㅠㅠ♡♡♡♡♡ See you soonㅎㅎ♡♡

10. [+244, -122] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Handsome

No comments:

Post a Comment