Sunday, September 13, 2015

Lee Dongkuk completes 48 hours with his kids on 'Superman Returns'


[Naver: OSEN] 'Superman' Lee Dongkuk, a dad that you want to keep on watching for his charms

1. [+820, -29] He's so caring and charming!ㅋㅋㅋ The kids as wellㅠ So cute ㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+697, -22] As a viewer, it's nice seeing them live happily^^ Especially Daebakㅎㅎ He's always full of smiles

3. [+665, -33] I thought it was going way overboard how he had to take care of five children alone and wanted him out of the show, but now I hope we can keep watching Seolah, Sooah, and Daebak

4. [+459, -20] I've liked Dongkuk-nim ever since I was in elementary school.... I'm once again touched to see how much of a charming person he is!!! He's so caring to his children......Never lose your smile and be happy, spending lots of time with your kids^^ I'll always be supporting you~~

5. [+541, -221] Take out Uhm Taewoong, please

6. [+210, -29] Personally, Uhm Taewoong should be taken out. As a person, Uhm Taewoong is really nice and Jiohn is always bright, but Superman is a variety show. They're so boring. It'll be way better for Lee Dongkuk's family to stay.

7. [+176, -7] I haven't watched much, but... Daebak-ah~~!!!! I thought this sound was added....

8. [+165, -9] The sounds Seolah and Sooah makes are like minions. So cute. Daebak is always so calm and content.

No comments:

Post a Comment