Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Kwanghee talks about his close relationship with GD and Taeyang



[Naver: OSEN] Kwanghee: "Always contacting G-Dragon and Taeyang.. always in touch" (Interview)

1. [+11,961, -352] If I were him, I would always be contacting them...I would never lose in touch ㅋㅋ

2. [+7492, -363] It would be awkward when they meet up at a music program ㅋㅋ

3. [+6592, -661] Kwanghee hwaiting! Keep it up~~

4. [+6610, -1427] Keep it up Kwanghee!!!! At first, I didn't really like him, but!! I found him funny after watching him more!! I'll be looking forward to you!!

5. [+4423, -280] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+1041, -119] Lies! I feel like when Kwanghee messages "When are we meeting againㅜ.ㅜ" GD will just send a thumbs up emoticonㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+825, -100] Kwanghee-ya, you're too skinny. Gain some weight. ㅡㅡ

8. [+1015, -293] I feel like he'll go for the long run if he doesn't cause any trouble... his sincerity shows... I used to only see him as just a noisy kid, but...the more I see him I take a liking to...

9. [+724, -114] All three are kind and cute 88ers~

10. [+797, -237] Honestly, it's a bit wrong to curse out Kwanghee... Noh Hongchul had no choice but to leave Infinity Challenge because of his drunk driving and Kwanghee filled in his spot expecting negativity so I think we should be supporting him. It shows how hard he works but it's a shame because he's not that funny... every week I watch Infinity Challenge, I think, ah.. he's going to get bashed a ton in the comments and feel bad for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment