Wednesday, September 16, 2015

[Instiz] Pictures of Cheese in the Trap cast filming









- Huh what's this? They all match.... Kwon Euntaek surprisingly matches well

- Daebak....I wasn't looking forward to it but they all fit their roles better than I thought

- I only saw Kim Goeun in short hair, but she looks good with permed and colored hair

- Hul, Kim Goeun looks pretty. Wonder what school that is????
  -Heard it's Seoul National University of Science and Technology!

- I can't picture Kim Goeun's chemistry with Park Haejin....

- Kim Goeun looks like AkMu's Soohyun with long hair

- I saw them because they were filming at my school. Although this is a picture of Nam Joohyuk and Kim Goeun, Park Haejin is freaking handsome


- Thought it was Lee Yoobi...

- Oh, oh.......looks like Kim Goeun put on a wig to look like Hong Seol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

- It would've been better if her hair was a little bit more lighter 

No comments:

Post a Comment