Tuesday, September 8, 2015

[Instiz] Meaning of iKON's logo?








Logo meaning by Beikon:

1. iKON

2. 7 lines = 7 members in iKON

3. Lines of Taegeuki (Korean flag) = Korea's representative group, iKON


[Instiz] iKON's logo meaning that was brought to attention today

-Wow!!!! They're debuting!!!!

- As soon as I saw it I knew they were the Taegeuki lines, but I didn't know it spelled out iKONㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Hul...goosebumps.......

- Eng? iKON's finally debuting ?!!

- //badump badump

- When I see things like this, it does change my mind to think YG does things well....

- Wow, the logo's really pretty

-  This too!

-Ah, I want to hurry see you guys...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

- As expected of logo pros

- Their debut wasn't pushed back because of creating the logo, right? hahaha 

- Wow..as expected of YG..daebak 

No comments:

Post a Comment