It's supposed to look like you just woke up still drunk
It's called 'Igari' makeup (イガリメイク)
or 'hangover' makeup
It makes your complexion look good and emphasizes cuteness
To recreate this 'hangover' makeup look, make sure your skin looks flawless with a very glossy lip.
Use your reddest blush and pack it on under your eyes.
looks like this
AKB48's member Shimazaki Haruka started this hangover makeup trend
Japan has a lot of variety, but it's said if you go to a crowded area, everyone's under eyes are red.
If I do this, I'll just look like a sweet potato on fire ㅇㅅ ㅇ
- This is also something only someone pretty can do...if I try it....ㅠ
- Am I the only one who thinks it makes them look sick....?
- Wow, so pretty...
- They really do look like they're hungover..
- Is it really called hangover makeup?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought you made that up to be funny
- It looks pretty in the photo shoots but I don't think it'll be easy wearing that for every day life
- This was a trend a while back as well
- So pretty....really so pretty..
- Hul, interesting
- It'll look good on Sulli
- Looks like Sulli makeup
- S-Should I try it....
- It'll look pretty if you do it with a light hand
- Things you'll need: a pretty face
- idk if it looks pretty....they just look sick
- It makes them look so shy