Monday, September 14, 2015

iKON sweeps the charts with 'My Type'



[Naver: OSEN] (Music Talk Talk) As predicted, iKON makes an all-kill on the charts, monster rookies that is crushing the music industry

1. [+353, -27] I fucking love B.I.'s music style, it's my type ㅠㅠ My type~ That hook part keeps replaying in my head

2. [+325, -20] You'll find yourself singing along to the hook even on your first listen ㅋㅋ

3. [+280, -22] I love the song ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was going to sleep after getting sick of the song but I stayed up all night.... you don't get sick of it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+254, -17] The song's so nice ㅠㅠ So sweet ㅠ

5. [+226, -19] I thought the song was kind of weak when I first heard it but it's not bad. You're my ty-pe! I like it. ㅎㅎ

6. [+63, -10] The song's so nice. Congrats on your debut iKON~~ The rapper line's vocals in the beginning is crazy...


[Naver: News is] YG's rookie group iKON sweeps eight music charts right as they debut...'My Type'

1. [+631, -133] Amazing. They're the most rising rookie group of the year.

2. [+602, -170] The song is just so good ㅠㅠ My Type~ I now listen to their songs putting my faith in B.I.'s hook. Also, My Type is a warm up song!! I'm really looking forward to the album releasing on October ㅠㅠ iKON's my type. Hanbin-ah

3. [+466, -133] Let's hit daebak iKON ♡♡

4. [+442, -107] You're my type~~

5. [+399, -108] iKON's my type~

No comments:

Post a Comment