Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Hyorin talks about being on Unpretty Rap Star 2



[Naver: news 1] 'Unpretty Rap Star 2' Hyorin: "I didn't think about losing and just took on this challenge"

1. [+4231, -814] But I bet she'll at least do better than Jimin. At least her basis for music is better in general.

2. [+3361, -153] Seeing how she filled in for Mad Clown when he forgot his rap lyrics, I think she'll do about average. There's honestly a lot more people to bash than her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2958, -193] I think she'll surprisingly do well, at least better than those clumsy kids. She at least has a charming voice.

4. [+1617, -122] Gotta say Hyorin is cool...supporting you!!

5. [+963, -275] The picture's not that good....

6. [+268, -10] Hyorin's everywhere, from Immortal Songs, I'm a Singer, Unpretty Rap Star, etc... just like she said, she might have more to lose than to gain but that makes her seem more amazing... isn't it better than singers coming out on dramas or variety shows?

7. [+235, -19] If her rapping is as good as her singing, wouldn't she be the winner?~~~ Her voice is at the top amongst idols...

8. [+228, -20] I feel like she'll do well but I also feel she'll have more to gain

9. [+221, -15] Just looking at her face, she looks like an amazing rapper. In reality, she also has a good sense of rhythm and voice tone so I think she'll rap well.

10. [+178, -13] Hyorin really does well since she's born with it

No comments:

Post a Comment