Friday, September 18, 2015

Hani shows off her easy going personality on 'Laws of the Jungle'


[Naver: X Sports News] 'Jungle' Idol Hani? Easy going and caring 'Hani hyung'

1. [+1146, -72] Ah..I really love this hyung. Not fake, nice, and cute..

2. 967, -74] Ha.. wonder who will get to have her.... I'm so, really, extremely jealous of that guy....

3. [+846, -63] Hani is love. I see lots of her captioned comments in many programs ㅎㅎ That just shows how much the staff adores her ㅎㅎ I really like Hani

4. [+670, -56] Hani hyung ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

5. [+509, -60] I am Hani~ Your honey~

6. [+100, -20] I really liked seeing Hani in Jungle. It's also fun to see her and Jackson taking care of each other like siblings

7. [+97, -22] There are already a lot of people bashing Hani hereㅋㅋ Don't mess with Hani.

8. [+96, -24] Because Hani's getting popular, she's slowly getting more people that hate on her for no reason. Ogre girls....tsk

9. [+87, -16] Both Jackson and Hani are cute

10. [+89, -20] She's pretty, easy-going, and charming. I don't know who will get to have her, but that guy sure is lucky ㅎ

No comments:

Post a Comment