Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Comedian Hong Yoonhwa apologizes to EXO's Suho and his fans



[Naver: Star News] (Exclusive) Comedian Hong Yoonhwa apologizes to EXO Suho's fans, "I'm sorry"

Hong Yoonhwa: "l came back from shooting Star King's Chuseok special and checked what EXO Suho's fans had to say. There were comments on how I needed to explain or apologize when Suho tried to avoid me when I squeezed his thighs...Firstly, I send my apologies. I apologize to both Suho and Suho's fans..."

--


1. [+14,621, -848] How scared was she that she apologized

2. [+14,438, -1174] They could just resolve it amongst themselves why are the fans so nosy. tsktsk

3. [+14,099, -1359] Take it easy you fanatics ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+13,259, -1254] This is why EXO gets hate. EXO's fine but their fans are full of bullshit

5. [+6496, -462] .................??

6. [+1921, -288] Why apologize? People hate EXO because of how their fans act..
- You really don't get why she needed to apologize?? ㅋㅋ I'm lost for words ㅡㅡ That was outright sexual harassment. If Suho set his mind to it, he could even sue. If this was a female idol, the person would be called a pervert.
- She should apologize. People who are questioning that needs to experience it for themselvesㅋㅋ I think it's fine now that she apologized.
- Would you like it if someone touched your body? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She should obviously be apologizing.

7. [+1827, -287] EXO's fans have problems

8. [+1528, -224] That EXO kid could've just mindlessly moved away... anyways, these fanatics are really good at sticking into business where they don't belong

9. [+1461, -186] Just work on not crashing into one of their family members' s weddings you psycho bitches

10. [+1446, -224] And another one gets hunted down
- If a male comedian touched and squeezed a female idol's thighs then it would've been a huge dealㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Since it's a female comedian touching a male idol's thighs, the fans become fanatics and nosy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so dumbfounded

No comments:

Post a Comment