[Naver: X Sports News] 'Same Bed, Different Dreams' A middle school student who caught the celebrity disease 'His little brother as his manager?'
Mother: "My son caught the celebrity disease. He orders his little brother around. It's really hateful."
The scene showed him ordering his little brother around and dancing along to girl group songs.
His little brother revealed, "I think I've been acting like his manager for three years and doing all the chores for seven years. My big brother's existence is just annoying."
1. [+13,807, -159] He's going to be embarrassed when he looks back on this..
2. [+9058, -185] I feel bad for the little brother....
3. [+9045, -765] This bastard better not be seen by me.
4. [+6960, -145] He seriously caught the 8th grader disease properly. (TN: Middle school disease = puberty, rebellious and confident change in self, teenage disease, etc)
5. [+1777, -75] There are a lot of people these days that try to guest on these kinds of programs in hopes to become a celebrity these days. There was that female rapper last time and now this. This was never a thing before but now that's what it's slowly becoming.
-That female rapper never said she wanted to become a celebrity. Do you even watch the show?
6. [+1440, -66] The biggest problem is that the dad has no authority. The mom should first change her disciplinary ways because he relieves his stress he gets from her to his little brother. I feel like he's good natured and kind child~~~
-I agree, he's good natured but it's just that he relieves his stress he gets from his mom to his younger brother
-If he's so good natured and kind, then why is he treating his younger brother like that?
7. [+1376, -31] Ugh, so hatefulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The younger son is cute and pitifulㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+1406, -65] Does he really want to be a celebrity?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even if he gets to debut, his image will be unfavorable.
9. [+1336, -47] Hurry grow up so you can beat your older brother.