Saturday, August 15, 2015
JYP sues director responsible for halting 2PM's MV shoot
[Naver: Star News] (Exclusive) JYP sues the director that halted 2PM's MV for 50 million won
1. [+1904, -45] JYP usually doesn't sue but the MV director was in the wrong here
2. [+1218, -55] Do well 2PM... I'll be cheering for you!
3. [+986, -33] Let's win this.
4. [830, -29] Even though the contract was verbal, it should still have effect.
[+598, -41] Crazy, 50 million won you say?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Isn't that way too little? No compensation for the fans' mental state when 2PM's promotional period was cut to one week?
5. [+226, -9] 2PM was supposed to be promoting for three weeks but because of that director, it got cut down to one week. It was over as soon as they had their comeback....
7. [+202, -9] Because of that person, they only promoted for a week...hopefully it gets solved well.
8. [+172, -13] Because of this director, 2PM's comeback stage became their goodbye stage. I was nervous because there were no updates, but it's a relief that JYP's taking legal measures.
9. [+164, -10] The song was really good too.... I was amazed how sexy their choreography was. It was such a shame that they had to end it short....ㅠㅠ
10. [+147, -10] Our House was such a good song with a good concept but because of the director, promotions got cut to a week??? What about compensation? ㅗㅗㅗㅗ to you.